The following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the website www.joinbankroll.com, which shall include, without limitation, the home page, splash page, and all other pages under the same domain name, and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by Bankroll (“Bankroll” or “we”). We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
1. You agree to use this Site for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes. You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable law or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside and may be subject. You agree that you will not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any of the services provided by Bankroll and that you will not access Bankroll by any other means other than through the interface provided.
2. In order to access certain products or services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or as part of your continued use of the Site. You agree that any registration information you give to Bankroll will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3. You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, barter, or trade any information you access on Bankroll.
4. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach, including any loss or damage Bankroll may suffer. You also agree that Bankroll has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your breach of the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach.
5. By using this Site, you represent you are qualified and authorized.
1. Bankroll may provide services to you and may reach out to you regarding potential services. By signing up for our service, you agree that someone from Bankroll can contact you to learn more about your interest in the platform. You acknowledge and agree that such Bankroll team members are entitled to contact you and that Bankroll may offer potential services to you.
2. Bankroll is constantly innovating in terms of the services it provides. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of these Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice to you and acknowledge and agree to accept the new terms so long as they are updated here.
1. You acknowledge and agree that all information (the “Information”) that you have access to may be protected by the intellectual property rights of Bankroll, our vendors, or third parties. You should not, and may not, modify, lease, rent, claim or distribute such Information without the express written consent of the owner of such Information.
2. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us in writing.
3. Unless specifically requested, Bankroll does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, by e-mail, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to Bankroll will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to Bankroll you represent and warrant that the information is original from you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
1. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BANKROLL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. BANKROLL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BANKROLL OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
2. ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES POTENTIALLY OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THESE POTENTIAL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL BANKROLL OR ANY OF ITS VENDORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER EVEN IF BANKROLL OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
• ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF CONTENT, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER WHOSE CONTENT APPEARS ON THE SITE;• YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION, PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE;• YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; AND• ANY CHANGE MADE BY BANKROLL TO OUR SITE OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS.
Credits and Invitations
1. We may, from time to time, offer a credit for new-member referrals (“New Member Credits”). You may not use spam to obtain referral credits, and you agree not to send invitations to join the Site to people who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact.
2. Any referral credit granted in violation of these Terms and Conditions is null and void and subject to immediate cancellation or termination of all referral credits. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and the methods by which special promotions or benefits are offered or earned.
3. You may not participate in any referral, credit, or certificate program if any applicable laws or regulations prohibit doing so.
1. The Site may be supported by advertising revenue.
2. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Bankroll is subject to change without notice.
3. In consideration for granting you access to and use of the Site, you agree that Bankroll may place such advertising on the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by sites to which you may link from the Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Bankroll of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Bankroll does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Bankroll is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
1. These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Bankroll and govern your use of the Site and completely replace all prior agreements between you and Bankroll in connection with the Site.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Bankroll may update these Terms and Conditions or notify you of changes to the Site by email, regular mail, or updates to the Site. Your continued use of this Site indicates your acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. You acknowledge and agree that each subsidiary and affiliate of Bankroll shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and Conditions and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce and rely upon any provision of these Terms and Conditions which confers a benefit upon them. No other party shall be a third-party beneficiary of the Terms.
4. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Bankroll shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Bankroll agree that any cause of action, dispute or claim that may arise between you and Bankroll shall be commenced and be heard in binding arbitration only. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Claims arising out of or related to any aspect of the relationship between you and Bankroll, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory;
• Claims that arose before this or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims related to advertising); and
• Claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you and Bankroll are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. You and Bankroll agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, you and Bankroll agree that an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. These Terms and Conditions evidence a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus, the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
5. You and Bankroll each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of an impartial arbiter. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, you agree that Bankroll shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or the equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
6. The failure of Bankroll to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
7. We control and operate this Site from California. We do not represent that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
8. When you use this Site, you may purchase a service or product that is provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services and products may be subject to separate terms between you and the company concerned. If so, the Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Bankroll may terminate providing any services or the legal agreement between you and Bankroll for any reason at any time. If at any time, the relationship between Bankroll and you ends, the provisions in these Terms and Conditions set forth in this “Miscellaneous” chapter shall continue to survive (including the provisions related to arbitration) and shall be unaffected by the cessation.
Code of Conduct
Accordingly, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate any member’s account for any violation of our Terms and Conditions. Any fraudulent behavior, creating multiple accounts, spamming, use of profanity or abusive language or personal attacks, either on Bankroll or to Bankroll, our Vendors or any third party, will not be tolerated.